When starting a business, it is important to understand, that upcoming transactions related to payments, money transfers and other transactions will require the use of a special service for funds management. To implement your plans, you need to select a reliable bank, where you can open a corporate account for a company.
If you want to register a company in Hong Kong, we recommend you opening an account with OCBC Bank HK.
Overseas-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) began its financial activities in 1937. In 1960, it obtained a license for providing banking services in Hong Kong. For those, who want to open an account with OCBC Bank, the following services will be available:
- deposits and lending;
- credit cards;
- corporate banking;
- cash management;
- international trade finance;
- investment and banking services for wealthy clients.
- a high level of service;
- a modern system of Internet banking;
- flexible taxes;
- minimum requirements for a package of registration documents.
OCBC Bank also opens multi currency accounts in HKD, EUR, USD, THB, NZD, CAD, AUD, TND, JPY, GBP, CHF, RMB and others.
A bank provides a number of business packages, among them are: Passbook Saving Accounts, Smart senior Accounts or a standard bank package.Details will be specified in the contract after the signing of the agreement to open an account with OCBC.
- To pay a fee for opening the account (152 USD).
- To deposit on average at least 6,370 USD.
- To have a minimum deposit of 1,000 USD.
- To pay monthly banking services (2 USD), regardless of the bank package.
To open an account with OCBC, a personal visit to a bank branch is required. You also can open an account with a bank of Hong Kong remotely.
- 1st step is your decision to open an account with OCBC Bank and contact our specialists.
- 2nd step is to pay for professional support services in opening an account with external asset management with OCBC Bank. A payment can be made in the most convenient way for you, for example: by bank transaction, payment card, via PayPal, WebMoney or Western Union.
- 3rd step is a telephone interview with a private banker (by phone or messenger: Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.).
- 4th step is to draw up bank forms for opening an account with OCBC and preparing a package of necessary documents (with qualified assist of our experts).
OCBC Bank takes about 7 business days to review an application after all documentation has arrived at the central office.
As a bank customer, you can access your accounts, withdraw cash and manage daily banking services anywhere in the world. Deciding to open a corporate account with OCBC, you can also make payments through online banking.
Our specialists will provide you with qualified assistance in solving problems related to opening a corporate account with banks in Hong Kong. YB Case staff will also provide individual advice on how to open a personal account with OCBC Bank HK.