When starting a business, it is important to understand, that upcoming transactions related to payments, money transfers and other transactions will require the use of a special service for funds management. To implement your plans, you need to select a reliable bank, where you can open a corporate account for a company.
If you want to register a company in Hong Kong, we recommend you opening an account with OCBC Bank HK.
Overseas-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) began its financial activities in 1937. In 1960, it obtained a license for providing banking services in Hong Kong. For those, who want to open an account with OCBC Bank, the following services will be available:
- deposits and lending;
- credit cards;
- corporate banking;
- cash management;
- international trade finance;
- investment and banking services for wealthy clients.
Opening a bank account with OCBC Bank HK is a promising solution, thanks to:
- a high level of service;
- a modern system of Internet banking;
- flexible taxes;
- minimum requirements for a package of registration documents.
OCBC Bank also opens multi currency accounts in HKD, EUR, USD, THB, NZD, CAD, AUD, TND, JPY, GBP, CHF, RMB and others.
A bank provides a number of business packages, among them are: Passbook Saving Accounts, Smart senior Accounts or a standard bank package.Details will be specified in the contract after the signing of the agreement to open an account with OCBC.
In order to open a commercial account with Hong Kong’s OSBC, you will need:
- To pay a fee for opening the account (152 USD).
- To deposit on average at least 6,370 USD.
- To have a minimum deposit of 1,000 USD.
- To pay monthly banking services (2 USD), regardless of the bank package.
To open an account with OCBC, a personal visit to a bank branch is required. You also can open an account with a bank of Hong Kong remotely.
THE PROCEDURE FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH EXTERNAL ASSET MANAGEMENT WITH OCBC BANK REMOTELY CONSISTS OF SEVERAL STEPS:
- 1st step is your decision to open an account with OCBC Bank and contact our specialists.
- 2nd step is to pay for professional support services in opening an account with external asset management with OCBC Bank. A payment can be made in the most convenient way for you, for example: by bank transaction, payment card, via PayPal, WebMoney or Western Union.
- 3rd step is a telephone interview with a private banker (by phone or messenger: Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.).
- 4th step is to draw up bank forms for opening an account with OCBC and preparing a package of necessary documents (with qualified assist of our experts).
OCBC Bank takes about 7 business days to review an application after all documentation has arrived at the central office.
As a bank customer, you can access your accounts, withdraw cash and manage daily banking services anywhere in the world. Deciding to open a corporate account with OCBC, you can also make payments through online banking.
QUALIFIED ASSISTANCE OF OUR EXPERTS
Our specialists will provide you with qualified assistance in solving problems related to opening a corporate account with banks in Hong Kong. YB Case staff will also provide individual advice on how to open a personal account with OCBC Bank HK.