The Netherlands is a state, that is partially located in Europe, and partially on the islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba. The Netherlands (together with three more countries) are a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. A state is often called Holland, which is basically wrong, because Holland is only a part of the Netherlands. Benefits of registering a company in the Netherlands:
- It is a member of the EU;
- A politically and economically stable country;
- No exchange control;
- No requirements for a minimum size of fund assets;
- Agreements with other states on the avoidance of double taxation;
- It is possible to register a Stichting fund in the Netherlands for an ICO.
A most suitable structure here would be the Dutch fund (Stichting), which is an independent enterprise suitable for crypto business in the Netherlands.
A general information about Dutch funds (Stichting)
If you want to register a Dutch fund for an ICO, you should know, that such a fund is a Dutch legal entity with a limited liability without a share capital.
If you decide to register a Stichting fund in the Netherlands for an ICO, it will meet the definition of a “blockchain”, as it provides anonymity to its owners. In addition, you can not receive a tax number, do not fill out annual reports and easily withdraw funds from the fund in various ways. A dividend income tax was canceled in 2019, which makes a company even more attractive at the moment.
Entrepreneurs, who want to register a Dutch holding fund, will not pay a corporate income tax or a VAT.
Want to know how establish a Stichting fund in the Netherlands for an ICO? Contact YB Case to get professional support for your business.
Thus, planning to register a Stichting fund and use it only for the ownership and protection of assets, remember: it will be completely tax-exempt.
A resulting income is taxed on a common basis:
- a corporate tax is 20-25%;
- a VAT is 21%;
- a one-time duty at registration is 100 EUR. The annual state duty is 100 EUR;
- if you are interested in the information and you want to register a Stichting fund in the Netherlands for an ICO, then our company is ready to quickly solve this problem;
- a duration of registration is approximately 1,5 months;
- a term of the fund has no restrictions;
- you need a state registration;
- there are no minimum capital requirements;
- you cannot transfer a fund to another jurisdiction;
- no minimum capital required.
If you decide to register a fund in the Netherlands for an ICO, then the following information will be publicly available:
- A name of the fund.
- Data of the founder (this can be any legal entity or individual, min. 1).
- A purpose of the establishment.
- The information about the managers.
- A company address.
Conducting crypto activities in the Netherlands
From the beginning, this form of activity in the Netherlands was created for charitable and non-commercial purposes. But now, businessmen, who decided to register a Stichting fund for an ICO in the Netherlands and open an account in the Netherlands are increasingly using them to protect assets. A fund without active business activities is not taxed.
This is a complex and necessary tool for optimizing entrepreneurial business, which experienced YB Case specialists will help to deal with.
In addition, there is a real opportunity to register a crypto exchange in the Netherlands. Want to know more? Call us at the contacts, indicated on the site.