* The registry is open only to corporations. When you search the information about owners of other legal forms, a fee of $7 is charged
Canada is one of the world's most fragile states. All residents are taxed, but there are certain exceptions, non-residents can register an Extra-Provincial Corporation in Canada (EPC). Our experts can provide legal support services in registering a company in Ontario.
Ontario is one of the provinces of Canada. Ontario's economy is considered the backbone of Canada's financial system. Michigan is the largest trading partner.
The peculiarity of an extra-regional corporation is that it was opened in accordance with the legislation of one region, and is registered in another (for conducting entrepreneurial activities in Canada, for ownership of property).
It should be noted, that Extra-Provincial Corporation is not a separate Canadian legal entity, therefore, it is not subject to Canadian taxes (if it does not conduct its business in the state).
- obtaining prestigious status in one of the best countries in the world;
- you can set up companies in the province, while obtaining the status of an extra-provincial corporation;
- the opportunity to use services of Canadian banks. Unlike European banks, banks in Canada do not have the authority to block customer accounts, stop money transfers. In addition, banks do not provide the tax service with the information about their customers;
- you can not file a tax return, if you are not doing business in Canada;
- Extra-Provincial Corporation is never on the list of “suspicious” non-residents;
- no requirements for annual meetings;
- the standard corporate income tax rate is 26,5% in Canada, if the EPC made a profit in Canada, it is taxed on all types of income;
- all business expenses (an office rent, a salary, etc.) are paid from a corporate taxable income;
- no VAT registration required;
- registering a commercial firm in Ontario, you can sell your products outside the province, but you can not open branches from Ontario in other provinces;
If we talk about the shortcomings of the Extra-Provincial Corporation, then we can name one - the inability to open accounts in European banks.