Those, who are planning to start a profitable business in Europe, we advise to register a company in Romania.
- A dynamic economy;
- Low tax rates;
- No exchange controls;
- No capital gains tax;
- Favorable geographical location.
If you are interested in registering a Romanian company, then consider the following:
- Romania is a country located in the South-Eastern Europe. It is a member of the European Union.
- Capital: Bucharest;
- Neighboring states: Ukraine, Moldova, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria;
- Official language: Romanian;
- Currency: RON;
- Developed economic sectors: oil and gas production, tourism, metallurgy, agriculture, mechanical engineering, etc. Today, the state is interested in attracting foreign investors.
In the case of setting up a company in Romania, you will be subject to the corporate income tax of 16%.
- Small business owners pay 3%.
- Standard VAT is 24%.
- WHT on dividends is 15%.
In order to open a company in Romania, please ask for professional advice from YB Case experts. We have extensive experience in registration of international businesses and will provide you with legal support at all stages of this process.
The most popular among foreign investors are such types of companies as:
- LLC (SRL);
- SA (JSC).
- From 1 to 50 founders;
- Minimum 70 euros of the share capital.
There are no residency requirements for founders and directors.
- Legal address of the company (confirmed by the lease agreement);
- Record keeping;
- Annual meetings.
- Number of founders: at least 2 (individuals or legal entities);
- Minimum 4 620 euros of the share capital.
If you decide to set up a SRL in Romania or you want to open a SA in Romania, then you can get various benefits (loans on favorable terms, preferential tax rates, etc.).
YB Case team of professionals will provide legal assistance in the preparation of all necessary documents for the opening of a Romanian company and will take care of all the organizational aspects.
If you are intended to set up a company in Romania remotely and open a corporate account in Romanian bank, then we can provide you with a help of a qualified advisor.
After analyzing the situation and having taken into account your priorities and opportunities, we will provide legal assistance in the selection the most favorable option for your business.
In order to request for an appointment, please call our office by using the contacts listed on the site.