Turkey is a state, that borders on Bulgaria, Georgia, Syria, Iran, Armenia, Greece, Iraq, Azerbaijan. Such territorial location makes the state very profitable and promising for foreign investors. If you want to register a company in Turkey, we will help you solve this problem.
Benefits of registering companies in the Republic of Turkey
- It has 21 Free Trade Zones;
- A quick and simplified company registration procedure;
- A comfortable taxation;
- The economic stability;
- Investment areas.
What form of business can open a foreign entrepreneur?
The most popular forms of business in the state are:
- An LLC;
- A joint-stock company;
To establish an LLC in the Republic of Turkey
If you want to register an LLC in Turkey, then you need to contact our experts, who will advise you in detail about the nuances of doing business in this jurisdiction. There are a number of prerequisites in order to register a Turkish company. So you will need:
- an office;
- at least 1 director;
- 2 shareholders;
- the beneficiary’s visit to the state to sign the documentation (to register a company in Turkey remotely is a convenient and interesting option, but today, according to the requirements of state bodies, this is not possible);
- a registered capital is $2,200.
Businessmen, who have decided to register LS in Turkey, should consider the following points:
- LLC cannot engage in banking or insurance business;
- The company’s name lists the main industries, and “Limited Şirketi” should be added at the end. The name should not coincide with the existing company names in Turkey;
To set up a joint-stock company in the Republic of Turkey
Those, who wish to open a large company and to register a joint-stock company in Turkey, should take care of the availability of:
- at least 1 shareholder;
- a minimum capital is $10,820.
What documents are required to open a Turkish company?
Foreign founders who have ordered legal support for opening a company in Turkey from the employees of our company will receive professional legal advice and legal assistance in preparing the necessary documents, including:
- for individuals: a passport, a Turkish tax number, a proof of residence.
- for legal entities: a standard package of registration documents, the decision of the founders to set up a Turkish company, documents and photos of the founders of the company.
Documents must be properly executed and translated. The translation is certified by a notary, first in the country of issue, and after a notary in Turkey.
The standard income tax rate is 20%.
You want to enter new markets, to register a Turkish company? Our company offers you a quick solution and help at all stages of the registration.
YB Case provide for clients legal advice on registering a Turkish company quickly and on opening a bank account in Turkey remotely.