Many entrepreneurs, who want to register a business in the UK, decide to open a corporate account in Multipass.
Multipass is E-Money Institution with a full license, issued by the UK financial regulator (FCA).
Those, who are intended to open an account in Multipass, the payment institution offers a wide range of smart financial technology solutions for conducting international business.
In order to get more information, we propose you asking for qualified advice on opening an account in Multipass from YB Case specialists.
Advantages of Multipass
If you want to open a business account in Multipass remotely, then please familiarize yourself with the following information:
- The payment institution was established in 2017;
- A head office is in London, UK;
- Range of services: settlement accounts for individuals, settlement accounts for corporate clients, backend solution through Open API.
THOSE, WHO PLAN TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN Multipass WITHOUT A PERSONAL VISIT, WILL BE USEFUL TO KNOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- You can obtain an individual IBAN;
- The access to White Label solutions through the Open API;
- The implementation of SEPA and TARGET2 transfers;
- The ability to open an account in the name of a company for various types of activities in the UK.
TARIFFS FOR EURO ACCOUNTS
If you are interested in opening an account in Multipass, then we propose you to consider tariff conditions for EU residents/EU non-residents:
- Outgoing transactions in SEPA are 10 EUR/15 EUR;
- Outgoing transactions in TARGET2 are 15 EUR/30 EUR;
- Incoming transactions are 0 EUR;
- Account maintenance fee is 50 EUR/100 EUR.
TARIFFS FOR USD ACCOUNTS
- IBAN issuance is 800 USD
- Incoming payment is 0.8% + 10 USD
- Outgoing payment (within the USA) is 50 USD
- Outgoing payment (outside the USA) is 65 USD
- Monthly account maintenance fee is 100 USD
To find out more, we recommend you requesting for personal advice on opening accounts with Multipass from YB Case experts.
In order to open an account for a company in the Multipass payment system, you will need to pay an official fee for conducting Due Diligence. Please be advised that Due Diligence fee is deducted after account is opened (from the first transfer made from the account).
- Residents of the EU * – 200 EUR;
- Non-residents of the EU * – 500 EUR.
YB Case services
If you want to open an account in Multipass remotely, then pay attention to the following information:
- The terms for approval of the application by the payment institution are within 72 hours (from the moment of submitting a complete package of documents).
You can receive individual advice on opening an account in the UK payment system by calling YB Case specialists. To order our services, please use the contacts listed below.