Opening a company in a free zone in Abu Dhabi (UAE) provides you with an opportunity to either rent or buy an office. Another advantage of registering a company in Abu-Dhabi is that you can choose from a number of different sectors.
Advantages of the Free Zone in Abu Dhabi:
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit;
- full foreign ownership allowed;
- corporate tax is 0% (within the designated territory);
- income tax is 0% (within the designated territory);
- strategic location near the airport;
- registration takes 14-20 days;
- easy process of obtaining licenses;
- developed IT sector;
- highly developed telecommunication services;
AL BATIN AND AL AIN FREE ZONES: ADVANTAGES
Located near airports , Al Batin and Al Ain free zones provide one with the following benefits:
- rent a land plot for an extended period of time.
- rent or buy ready-made storage facilities (maximum 2,880 m2).
- rent or buy offices.
- large number of business centers and workstations.
WHAT LEGAL FORMS YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN AN ABU-DHABI FREE ZONE
To organize a business in Abu Dhabi, you can choose from one of the following legal forms:
- LLC in the Free Zone (for corporations and individuals);
- A subsidiary of a foreign company in the UAE.
HOW TO GET A BUSINESS LICENSE IN ABU DHABI?
You can obtain the following types of licenses: commercial, service and industrial ones. The amount of money that must be paid in order to obtain a business license is from 15,000 to 50,000 dirhams.
You can obtain licenses for the following activities:
- aviation and space,;
- airlines with charter flights;
- flight control services;
- logistics, transportation and storage;
HOW TO ESTABLISH COMPANIES IN FREE ZONES IN ABU DHABI?
To register a foreign branch/company in the UAE/LLC, you must provide the following documents:
- an application for a license;
- a business plan;
- a trade license/registration certificate;
- a color copy of passport;
- a copy of the manager’s visa;
- a financial report for two years;
- a company charter.
Note: all documents of foreign companies must be notarized in the country of origin and with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
To register an LLC in Abu-Dhabi (for individuals), you will also need a copy of the visa of the Director of a new legal entity and a copy of the visa of the shareholders of a new legal entity;
The required share capital ranges from 36,950 to 246,200 euros.
After you have registered a company in a Free Zone, you can use your capital to finance its daily activities.
For advice on registering a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zones. please contact YB Case.