As a rule, registering a company in Arkansas or any state of America is a fairly quick procedure. A business registration is debugged like a clock in the US
Arkansas is an American state in the south of the United States, whose border is surrounded by the Mississippi and Francis Rivers. Neighboring states are Texas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri and Louisiana. A capital is Little Rock. The state’s nickname is “the land of opportunity”. Climatic features determine the agricultural focus of the economy.
Most investors stop at the first two options:
- A corporation * (Corp, Inc.);
- An LLC (Limited Liability Company);
- PE (a Sole proprietorship);
- SP (a Joint Venture);
- A partnership;
- A branch;
- A representation;
* Depending on the type of activity, corporations have a number of tax preferences. If you need advice on starting a business in Arkansas, call the numbers listed in the “Contact Us” section of this site. QD Consulting experts will provide you with qualified support services.
The general provisions of the tax laws in the state are subject to both general laws of the United States and are directly regulated by the Arkansas administration. General provisions for the United States are as follows: a federal value added tax is 21%. Government sales taxes range from 1% to 12%.
- For S-Corp and S-Corp a corporate tax is 6,5% and an income tax is 35%;
- VAT is 0%-7,5% for S-Corp/S-Corp and LLC in the free economic zone;
Planning to establish a company in Arkansas, you should consider the cost of hired personnel per hour, this is $9,25.
Registering a company in the USA is very prestigious.
You can open a bank corporate account in Arkansas remotely at First Arkansas Bank & Trust, Bank of Arkansas, Signature Bank of Arkansas.
For more detailed information on doing business in Arkansas, request personal advice of an international specialist of YB Case.