New Mexico's neighbors are Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas. The state has over 2 million people, who speak in English, in Spanish. A capital of this jurisdiction is the famous Santa Fe.
Priority areas for registering a firm in New Mexico:
- An agriculture;
- A mining of a coal, an oil and a gas;
- A service sector;
- A tourism (visitors are attracted by the Aztec ruins, Route 66, the UFO Museum, beaches, Petroglyph rock garden, colonial architecture, Albuquerque Balloon Festival);
- Various research activities (especially - studies of astronomical bodies with a mind of a good location), New Mexico - the staff of laboratories by right.
You can establish a commercial firm in New Mexico as:
- FZ LLC;
A state tax system
- The corporate tax rate for companies is 5,9%.
- In New Mexico, as in all of America, they prefer to levy a tax not on items affecting GDP, but on individuals, since in this case the system is more transparent. A relatively low percentage is 4,90% for individuals.
- A sales tax is 7,82%.
To open an enterprise in America, you must do:
- To propose a new name (at the end it is indicated: LLC/FZ LLC/PLC/Single or C-Corp/LLP/RO);
- 1 or more directors/shareholders, a legal entity/individual have the right to establish a US commercial enterprise, residency does not matter.
- A prerequisite: to open an account with an American bank, to enter information about the firm in an open register, mandatory tax reporting.
- Our company will also assist in obtaining an identification number in New Mexico for founders;
YB Case experts will provide legal support services in registering firms in New Mexico remotely, opening US bank accounts, obtaining US licenses.