Wisconsin is an industry leader among states. To establish a company in Wisconsin, you can choose one of these directions or take root in the services, sales, light or food industries, mechanical engineering, pharmaceuticals, research.
Wisconsin is located in the Midwestern United States. The state does not have a sea coast, but has the water resources of Michigan and the Upper Lakes. In the neighborhood are Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois. The capital is Madison.
The “three pillars” of the state economy are the manufacturing, the agricultural and a health sector.
A medicine is one of the most influential sectors in the economy, in which it is promising to establish a firm in Wisconsin. The University of Wisconsin-Madison is an international stem cell research center.
A tourism. In Wisconsin, festivals of continental significance are held (an exhibition of the aircraft, etc.). There are more than 20 water parks in Dells, many of which are famous all over the world. In the largest city of Milwaukee, tourists look at the villages in miniature (from around the world). The city is also famous for the Harley-Davidson Museum, which presents classic chopper motorcycles. Brewery tours take place in Milwaukee.
A production and the agriculture are also progressively developing. The state provides all of America with dairy products, producing about ¼ of all butter and cheese. A significant industry in Wisconsin is the production of stationery products.
Legal forms in the USA
You can register a company in America in one of such legal forms:
- LLC (Partnership);
- C-Corp/S-Corp (a local corporation);
- PLS (an open limited company);
- FZ LLC (a FZ company);
- LLC (a limited liability company);
- An individual entrepreneur;
- RO (a representative office).
If you are interested in registering a company in Wisconsin and opening a corporate account with Fremont Bank/Bank of America, we recommend you to pay attention to partnerships, LLC, FZ LLC.
What taxes need to be ready, if you decide to establish a business in Wisconsin, USA?
Single Member LLC
a field of activity
a family business
a production and the export trade
a federal income tax
a staff tax
sales and use taxes
How to start a business in Wisconsin?
It is possible to register a company in the USA remotely in just 7 days, provided that you are ready to submit the necessary papers and complete the required appointments, namely:
- the charter should contain a unique name with clarification of the legal form, it is necessary to outline the field of activity in the charter.
- it is required to open an account with an American bank, entering data into an open register and annual tax reporting.
- there are no restrictions on the format of managing a business (private or legal entity), the nationality of the managing part of the company, the presence of a secretary, the presence of an office space and the size of the authorized capital.
YB Case experts provide you with support in the collection of all necessary documents, and will assist you in obtaining a license in Wisconsin, determine the most favorable legal form and answer all your questions about jurisdiction.