Opening an account for a company in Q-Pay is considered a promising solution among entrepreneurs, who decided to establish a business in the Czech Republic.
Q-Pay is a Czech licensed payment institution, that provides high-quality financial services to all types of businesses, as well as individuals. This payment system acts as a modern Internet solution, designed to replace the physical branches, that are a part of the traditional banking offer.
To find out the details, we advise you to contact YB Case experts and ask for professional advice on opening a corporate account in the payment system in the Czech Republic.
Benefits of the payment system
When planning to open an account in Q-Pay, pay attention to the following information:
- A license obtained in 2017;
- A main office is in Prague;
- A range of services: opening multi currency accounts, conducting currency exchange operations, SEPA payments, SWIFT payments, IBAN accounts;
- Opening an account in the Q-Pay payment system is possible in USD, CZK, EUR and more than 17 currencies of the world;
- A staff speaks 3 languages (Czech, English and Russian);
- It is possible to open a corporate account in Q-Pay remotely, without a personal visit to Prague, if a client can visit Kiev or Moscow to have interview with a local representative.
To open an account in a Czech payment institution (Q-Pay), first check out the tariffs:
- Monthly account maintenance fee is from 150 to 250 EUR, depending on the required package;
- Incoming SEPA payments are 0,2% (min 20 EUR, max 100 EUR);
- Outgoing SEPA payments are 150 EUR;
- Incoming SWIFT payments (OUR) are 0,2% (min 100 EUR, max 250 EUR);
- Outgoing SWIFT payments (OUR) are 450 EUR;
- A confirmation of SWIFT is 30 EUR.
What else to consider?
Those, who want to open an account in Q-Pay remotely must know the following:
- A payment system opens accounts for various types of companies, including companies with high-risk activities;
- There are no restrictions on jurisdictions;
- It is possible to use such services as: SEPA, SEPA + SWIFT (without USD or with USD).
To get more detailed information, we ordering personal advice on opening an account in the Czech payment system.