Often, businessmen, planning to expand their activities, are looking for the access to new markets. Registering a company in Europe increases a prestige, gives a status, and can be beneficial in terms of reducing the tax burden.
Europe is a part of the world, that includes more than 50 countries (some of them are only partially related). At the moment, 28 of them form an economic and political union - the European Union.
Deciding to register a European company, you can take advantages of a particular jurisdiction. For example, registering a company in Hungary implies a low corporate tax of 9% (+ 2%), and if you want to set up a company in Switzerland, you can choose the canton, that is most beneficial for you (each individual canton offers its own tax rate on profits).
Moving a business abroad is a popular service among our customers. Choosing European regions, you can solve many problems. The feasibility of such a solution is a business on a completely different scale:
- The EU market is a multinational solvent audience;
- A consumer interest in innovation;
- A pricing stability;
- A regulated legislation;
- A transparent taxation;
- The minimum bureaucracy and corruption;
- Large projects and prospects for international trade.
If you want to establish a company in Europe, by contacting our company you can become the owner of a business abroad in the shortest possible time. We undertake the organization of the entire registration process and the preparation of all necessary documentation, based on the legislative system of a state.
Both individuals and legal entities (residents and non-residents) can register an enterprise in England, set up a company in Luxembourg or in other European jurisdictions.
- It is necessary to invent and verify the uniqueness of the name.
- To prepare documents and submit them to appropriate services.
- a beneficiary's passport;
- a beneficiary's address;
- a real office;
- a business plan.
To choose a country for business, you need to conduct a thorough analysis of the market, opportunities, goals, resources and a potential of the company. Having assessed risks and benefits of registering a business in your chosen jurisdictions, we will show you the best option.
Having established contacts and a real experience in registering a business in various European countries, YB Case employees will be able to offer you personal advice on how to register a company in Bulgaria, to establish a company in Serbia, to set up a company in Poland and other European countries.
- a professional consulting;
- the support at every stage of registration;
- a preparation of documentation (a compilation, a translation, a certification of a notary public and the apostille);
- support in opening a company account in Europe, Asia, America, Australia;
- a long-term service of your business (a partnership on mutually beneficial conditions).
There is such an opportunity. If you want to open a company in the EU (for example, to register a company in Liechtenstein or to open a company in Scotland), then to select a state for your requirements, contact our staff.
We monitor the situation as a whole and inform our customers about any changes in the business world. You can find all news on our website or by the indicated phones.