If you want to work completely in a legal environment with a stable economic system, that is reliably protected by laws, not to be limited by the use of your business potential, to have solid prospects for corporate growth, and (as a bonus) to get US citizenship, then registering a company in Mississippi is a good and a promising solution. Mississippi is characterized by the cheapest real estate by US standards.
Mississippi is a southeastern US state. A capital is Jackson. The western border of the state is the Mississippi River, in the east is Alabama, and in the south is the Gulf of Mexico, which opens up great opportunities for doing business in Mississippi.
The Clarksdale Delta Blues Museum makes the region a lucrative investment in a culture and a tourism. Priority directions for starting a business in Mississippi are also large mechanized plantations for a traditional cotton cultivation, poultry farms, a gambling, and the automobile manufacturing.
- A federal tax is 21%;
- A corporate tax on companies is 5%;
- An income tax for individuals is 5%;
- A sales tax is 7,07%;
- To choose the name and a form of activity.
There are naming requirements for international companies. The name of the company is indicated in English and must end with words or abbreviations of the legal form:
- a limited liability company with one (Sіnglе-Мembеr LLС) or several managers - both individuals and legal entities; or
- a society in a free industrial zone (a Free zone LLC);
- a limited partnership LLP;
- an individual enterprise SP (a Sole proprietorship);
- a representative office of RO;
- a corporation with one (S-Co-r) or several general directors (S-Co-r);
- a Joint Venture;
- To register a legal address.
A Mississippi physical office is not required to rent or to buy, respectively, the secretary is also not required.
- To obtain an American license. In all matters relating to the opening a company in America, including obtaining a license in the USA, YB Case specialists can provide support services in obtaining a business license remotely;
- To submit registration papers to the state administration secretariat;
- To get a business number;
- To open a corporate account in Mississippi with one of the banks:
- Southern Bancorp Bank;
- Community bank;
- Mississippi land bank;
- Woodforest national bank;
- Hancock Whitney Bank;
- Great southern bank;
By contacting the experts of YB Case, you will receive support at all stages of registering a business in Mississippi. You can also order advice on obtaining a Mississippi license and opening an account with one of the banks in Mississippi, or another American bank.