Missouri is located in the Midwestern United States and is surrounded on all sides by the states of Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Tennessee, without access to the water area. The capital is Jefferson City.
Planning to register a company in Missouri, it should be noted, that wages per hour in this region are from $8,60, and in mega cities is $12.
It is profitable to set up a commercial firm in Missouri in one of the priority industrial areas for the economy, namely: an aviation technology, a food industry, a chemistry, a printing, the electronics. Also, logistics related to commodity circulation. A tourism and services are also important employment sectors.
You can establish a company in the USA, Missouri in one of the following forms:
- a Free Zone LLC;
- a Partnership (LLP);
- an Individual Entrepreneurship (SP);
- a Corporation: S-Corp (with sole leadership) and C-Corp (collective);
- an LLC (LLC);
- a PLC;
- a representative office of an international company (RO).
Missouri tax deduction system
- a total corporate tax for the USA is 21%;
- Missouri company income tax is 6,25%;
- 5,90% is charged from individuals, with in sales, use - 8,13%;
- royalty + % are 30%;
- dividends are 35%;
What do you need to start a business in the USA?
Deciding to register a company in the USA, Missouri, you need to prepare a package of registration papers and perform the following steps:
- offer a name, that does not repeat in the list of American enterprises indicating OPF;
- one shareholder and one director have the right to register an enterprise in Missouri (any nationality). They can also be legal entities;
- company data must be recorded in the registry with open access, a tax return must be submitted once a year;
- one of the key points is to open an account with a US bank;
YB Case specialists are ready to give you professional support on registering a company in Missouri remotely. Our experts will also provide advice on opening a corporate account with US Bank (you can do it without your visit to the United States), on obtaining a US license for a business in Missouri, and also can assist in preparing all necessary documents for opening a company in America.