* Beneficiary registries are closed only in FZ
Establishing a mainland company in Dubai is one of the promising ways for non-residents to start a business in Dubai. One of the main advantages of Dubai is the opportunity to register a company in the Free Zone. Also, the registration of a local businesses in Dubai provides direct access to the UAE internal market.
Dubai received the right to organize the Expo 2020, so opening a mainland company in Dubai becomes a priority solution.
Setting up a Dubai local company is a simple process. It takes 21 days.
Benefits of a registering of a local company in FZ:
- No taxes;
- A simple registration process;
- An open access to domestic markets;
- A manage of your business from anywhere in the UAE;
- No annual audit;
- Flexible rental conditions;
- A variety of licenses and activities;
- There are no restrictions on obtaining work visas;
- A return of a capital and a profits is 100%;
- The international leading position.
Types of licenses required to register your company in Dubai.
1. A company with one founder
This type is excellent for the establishment of accounting firms, design offices or service centers. Mandatory presence of foreign and local partners. The share of non-residents is 100%.
2. A private company
Such company should include two or more foreign founders and one local partner. The share of non-residents is 100%.
This type of company is ideal for foreign firms, wishing to start a business in the UAE. The activities of such businesses are directed towards marketing. A share of a foreign company and local partner is 49% and 51% respectively.
4. A subsidiary of a foreign company
The activities of such companies are also focused on marketing. But the share of the foreign representative is 100%, while the local partner has a share of 0%.
5. A branch in the FZ
The establishment of such companies presupposes the development of activities in the Free Zones. The structure of the company includes a FZ representative office and a local partner. Shares in the company are distributed according to this principle: the local partner has 0% and the representation of the FEZ has 100%.
If you want to establish a firm in Dubai FZ, you should enter into a relationship with a local agent (a partner). The partner of the company can only be a resident of the UAE, who will nominally be a co-owner of the company. The relationship between the company and the local agent is confirmed by the MOA, which is certified in court. Local agents must represent the company at the state level, including the Ministry of Labor and Immigration.
Your company and a local agent can work on the basis of a power of attorney, which is necessary for any relations with the public authorities.
Be responsible in choosing an agent!!! For example, if the agent’s activities involve more than one company at a time, if problems arise in one company, all other firms, covered by the agent, may be blocked.
To start your business in Dubai is not possible without registering with the Department of Economic Development (DED). Registration Steps:
- Registration of a unique name;
- Applying for a license in DED;
- Obtaining a prior approval;
- Creation of a MOA;
- A notarized memorandum is required;
- An office rental;
- A confirmation of the physical address of your office in the planning department;
- A payment of a licensed account in DED;
- Obtaining a license in Dubai;
- A minimum capital is 13070 USD.
It takes 10 to 14 days to obtain a business license. Our company offers qualified support services in registering a business in Dubai (terms of registration are 4-5 days). If it is necessary to obtain a confirmation of the documentation by the authorized bodies, terms of registration are from 5 to 7 days.
If you want to order a qualified advisor, contact YB Case staff. Our specialists will provide you with professional assist in opening a business in Dubai in accordance with the conditions of your chosen zone.
* Conditions may vary depending on the activities of your company.