The Dubai Automobile Zone is based in Ras Al Khor, in Dubai. Its territory stretches over 743,224 m2. Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone was created to develop a reliable network of infrastructure platforms to support a rapidly growing customer base, its activity is aimed at transporting used cars to African and Asian markets. DUCAMZ is known for its sea and its air traffic, its strategically selected road routes and the provision of services for transporting cars outside the borders of the region.
By the way, deciding to register a business in Dubai, you should know all advantages of the Dubai Auto Zone:
- 100% management of foreign representative offices;
- lack of customs duties;
- a modern networking capabilities;
- a promising work environment;
- lack of currency control;
- a strategic location;
- an exemption from taxes;
- a competitive transportation costs;
- cars allowed without restrictions;
- lack of banking and customs control;
- police and port workers have limited influence;
It is possible to transfer ownership in the territory of this zone.
If you decide to issue a business in the Dubai Auto Zone, you will receive the support of the Dubai Port Authority and banking services.
Legal forms for the company registering in the Dubai Auto Zone:
- Free Zone Company (FZCO): it have several stockholders (min 2 (two), max 5 (five)), it is not necessary to conclude a relationship with a local agent, a minimum capital is 100,000 AED.
The strategic objects of the Automobile Zone include:
- Office rooms;
There are several advantages to open a business in DUCAMZ. If you decide to start a business in the Auto Zone, such benefits are open up for you:
- Tax benefits;
- No fees;
- Low maintenance;
- Low delivery costs;
- A cheap electricity;
- No import/export taxes;
- Offices are available for sale or rent;
- Ready-made offices, factories and storage facilities;
- No currency control.
An significant feature of Dubai Automobile Zone is its influence on several car manufacturers.