Dubai Creative Cluster Authority was founded in 2000. This is the Free Zone, which is an ideal place to become a world center of the information technology. DCCA is famous for its deep knowledge in the field of a fashion, a cinema, a media, a science, as well as a modern technology. DCCA regulates about 170 companies every month (from 7 industries, from 9 Free Zones). Today, DCCA employs more than 13,000 companies, with more than 70,000 employees. Having decided to register a company in the Dubai Multicomponent Center, entrepreneurs are offered the opportunity to implement international standards for the effective flourishing of the entrepreneurial activity in the Free Zones, which consist of 4 groups:
- A mass media group;
- An educational group;
- A contact group;
- A science Center;
DCCA consists of 9 Free Zones:
- Internet Town (DIC);
- Mass media Town (DMC);
- Educational Park;
- Studio town (DSC);
- Design Town (D3);
- Outsourcing town (DOZ);
- Production town (DPC);
- Academic internationally city (DIAC);
- Science park.
Registering a company in the Dubai Multicomponent Center gives you the following benefits:
- a full ownership of foreign companies;
- tax exemption for 50 (fifty) years;
- lack of tax payments at customs;
- an extended immigration package including visas;
- an ongoing training on the latest developments;
- industry seminars.
A strategic location near the airport, the seaport, near many highways and the availability of residential premises of the highest level.
Property options for your organization
You can create an enterprise in the Dubai Creative Cluster Authority in the following legal forms:
- Free Zone LLC: an independent legal entity, whose shareholders can be both individuals or corporations.
- A subsidiary of a foreign organization or a company from the UAE: a part of the parent organization and submits to it. No stock required.
- A freelance organization: doing business on its own behalf.
You can obtain the following types of licenses at DDCA:
- for LLC in the publishing segment;
- for broadcasting in television/radio segments;
- in the food industry;
- in the manufacturing industry;
- in the industry of higher education services.
To create a business in a Creative Cluster Authority
The main characteristic of the Creative Cluster Authority business sector is the ability to apply for several forms of licenses or for a general trade license. If you want to open a business in Dubai, then contact the experienced specialists who will advise you and assist in registering a company in the UAE. If you decide to establish a company in DIC, DCCA, D3 or to choose another option - it does not matter. The main registration process will be quick and effortless. It takes several weeks to register a enterprise in the Dubai Free Zone. For this you need:
- an apply for registration;
- provide documents;
- to pay all necessary fees;
- to get a registration certificate of your firm.
What documents do I need to file a Creative Cluster Authority in Dubai?
- a registration application;
- a business plan;
- copies of passports of company organizers;
- your organization's registration certificate;
- a Charter;
- shareholder profiles;
- a letter of recommendation from the bank;
- a registration permission.
To create a business in Dubai is a profitable solution
The Dubai Creative Cluster Management has many options for getting visas. A working atmosphere provides collaboration between companies throughout the group.
In order to successfully create your own business in this free zone, it would be advisable to seek the help of experts and request for advice on registering a company in the Dubai Creative Cluster Authority.
You can get more detailed information by contacting YB Case employees. To do this, fill out a special form or use the contacts listed on the site.