Dubai Design District (D3) is an economic Free Zone, created to invest in design, art and media industries. It was founded by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum in 2013. The park is a holistic system of innovative communities.
The strategy of the Park fully meets the Dubai plan for 2022, the main goal of which is the desire to form an active community of designers, whose activities correspond to the needs of a modern business. All startup projects are presented in one space D3 on the principle of a creative energy to achieve goals. It is expected, that D3 will bring together under its roof both established figures in the field of design, as well as new faces. It will become a platform for unique establishments, that exude a special experience.
A creation of a company in the Design District:
- The LLC “Free Zone”;
- A department of a foreign company;
- A freelance resolution;
- A commerce and a freelance.
Positive features to establish a business in the Dubai Design District:
- Obtaining permits for activities in the fashion industry;
- Income tax is 0%;
- No corporate tax;
- There are no currency restrictions;
- A location near Business Bay, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa;
The design campus in Dubai is characterized by the following advantages for entrepreneurs, who want to create a company in Free Zones:
- A foreign company is the full owner;
- Tax incentives;
- No fees;
- Low maintenance;
- Low shipping costs;
- An abundance of low-cost energy;
- No import and export taxes;
- Free hiring of expatriates;
- Free offices are available for sale or rent;
- Ready-made offices, factories and premises for warehouses.
Setting up an enterprise in this jurisdiction can be extremely difficult for those who did not have experience in doing business in the UAE. In this case, it is advisable to contact specialists in order to receive assistance in registering a company in Dubai Design District.
You can get more detailed information from YB Case experts by filling out the form below.