Dubai World Central (DWC) was created with the filing of the Dubai government, which has firmly decided to turn the emirate into a world center of commerce, research developments and aviation.
DWC consists of 8 areas, that provide promising opportunities for the prosperity of firms. Numerous investors opt for this particular economic zone, because it is profitable to set up a commercial enterprise in DWC due to its geographical position and opening advantages.
Dubai connects East and West. This FZ strengthens advanced position as a logistics and shopping center. FZ uses Jebel Ali and Special Logistics Corridor. These advantageous features contribute to faster transport of goods. Numerous of highways of international importance also contribute to fast delivery.
For those, who decide to start an entrepreneurial activity in DWC, such benefits open:
- 100% tax-free operations;
- 100% foreign property;
- 100% repatriation of funds;
- Lack of taxes;
- In a short period you can obtain a resident visa in DWC for depositors or a working visa for employees;
- Flexible rental conditions;
- Upscale transport interchanges;
- There is enough space in this zone to increase the productive capacities of enterprises;
- Many leasing options;
Legal forms of companies in DWC:
- LLC FZ;
- A subsidiary;
You can obtain licenses in DWC FZ for such activities:
- Commercial: for trade and logistics activities;
- Industrial: for easy production;
- License for education: for training programs, socially oriented education, consulting;
List of required documents:
- for individuals: the photocopy of the passport of stockholders/directors/secretary and GM;
- for legal entities: documents in English/Arabic are translated by legal translators and notarized; certificate of registration; board of Directors Decision; Council Resolution; MOA; A Charter; the photocopy of passports of the director/secretary/manager.
To register a branch of a foreign commercial organization in UAE, you will need the same documents + Good Standing Certificate (copy), CEO registration documents.
* DWC FZ can also request additional documents if necessary.
Creating a business in the UAE is a rather time-consuming process, which may require the participation of specialists who can provide assistance in registering a company in the Dubai World Central Free Zone.
You can find out more details from YB Case experts by filling out the special form below.