The Dubai International Trade Center (DWTC Authority) is characterized by many favorable conditions, that will allow entrepreneurs, who want to set up a company in Dubai to develop their business in an effective competitive environment at the regional and global levels.
To learn more about how to create a business in the UAE, you can ask for preliminary advice on registering a company in the Dubai World Trade Center Authority.
DWTC Management is a law corporation characterized by financial independence and full efficiency. A malleable business environment has a positive effect, if you want to establish an entrepreneurship in DWTC.
Due to the possibility to obtain licenses in Dubai, as well as through leasing through DWTC Authority and One Central, DWTC FZ offers multinational organizations the prospect of entering local and regional markets, incentives for world firms to establish regional bases in the FZ on a permanent basis in Dubai. All these conditions will allow entrepreneurs to create an attractive logistics system and attract more attention of businessmen, who want to register a company in Dubai.
You can obtain a license of the independent FZ in Dubai, or for a dual license in DWTC.
You can register a company in DWTC FZ in such legal forms:
- FZ Facility;
- An affiliate LLC;
- An affiliate of a foreign company;
Types of licenses to set up companies in DWTC FZ
- A commercial license, that covers trading activities (import/export, sale, promotion, safety of goods) and has restrictions that are indicated in the license.
- A general trade license covers an unlimited range of activities permitted by this license.
- A professional license is issued for consulting, software services, catering, personnel selection, etc. in the Federal Law and other parts of the UAE.
- Event Management License is the organization of business conferences, promotions, exhibitions (MICE), business meetings, and entertainment events.
- Business Permissions. Local licensed organizations can obtain business permits from the Dubai Department of Economic Development to set up a firm in DWTC FZ.
When you decide to register a company in DWTC Authority FZ, pay attention to its advantageous characteristics:
- The possibility of 100% proprietorship of a transborder company;
- Tax incentives;
- No fees;
- Low shipping costs;
- Inexpensive electricity;
- No import/export duties;
- Free hiring of expatriates;
- The variety of office areas, that can be rented or purchased;
- There is no currency control;
To register a business in DWTC Authority FZ is a profitable solution for entrepreneurs, who want to get the most out of their investments.
In order to successfully conduct business you can order support in registering a firm in Dubai World Trade Center.
To find out more, turn to the YB Case experts by calling the contacts listed on the website or filling out the feedback form.