Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) is an actively developing FZ in the UAE, which characterized as a mixed type zone in the embankment of the city. JLT FZ has residential and commercial immovable asset, which you can rent or purchase.
Today, to register a company in JLT FZ is a promising solution for the entrepreneurial activity, since this zone is located in the central part of New Dubai, it is crossed by the main highway, that connects Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and Jebel FZ is located nearby Ali and the seaport, Al Maktoum International Airport and the Dubai Logistics Corridor.
JLT is known for its multinational organizations, the list of which has exceeded 6500.
You should start an entrepreneurial activity in JLT, because this zone has such main reasons: optimized processes, customer favors, a modern startup platform, a convenient location, a huge selection of real estate.
To obtain licenses and visas in JLT is convenient and easy, accompanied by YB Case specialists. Also, this economic zone provides support to "young" firms in obtaining the additional services needed to start an entrepreneurship in Dubai.
JLT FZ Benefits:
- 100% of foreign business;
- 100% renewal of funds;
- No fees;
- No currency limitations;
- The number of shareholders is unlimited (at least one);
- A unique infrastructure;
- A safe external environment, obtaining permits for the whole list of business services;
- A diverse selection of commercial, residential and industrial buildings;
- A quick preparation of required papers to obtain licenses in Dubai;To learn more, you can turn to specialists and request for advice on registering a company in the UAE free zone. The basic rules apply to major companies. There are still non-core organizations in JLT, that are legal entities and it is possible to obtain licenses in Dubai for the activities of such companies in accordance with the operating rules through the DMCC.
The licensee must provide a valid JLT office lease or be the registered owner of the office in JLT, as well as have a valid license issued by DMCC for his company. Licensee is required to renew its licenses within the period established by the DMCC. A non-core company may obtain licenses from DMCC:
- A trading: for carrying out trading activities permitted in the license;
- A service: for carrying out maintenance activities permitted in the license;
- A professional: for carrying out professional activities permitted in the license.
Activities not covered by the license are strictly prohibited. Companies, that violate this rule are fined in accordance with the current regulatory framework.
JLT does not license the following categories:
- Licenses for major DMCC companies;
- New licenses for “clothing production”;
- A general trade license.
Legal forms to register a company in Jumeirah Lakes Towers FZ
You can open a company in JLT FZ as:
- a branch of a foreign company: the minimum capital is not required;
- JLT object: the minimum share capital of 73,705 euros.
Those who intend to establish their business in Dubai, would be advisable to enlist the support of experts and order assistance in registering a company in Jumeirah Lakes Tower Free Zone.
Details, you can find out from YB Case employees by filling out a special form or by using the contacts listed on the site.